Dubai Wetland Centre is located in the heart of the city of Dubai, where we can find a unique & new Challenge, Image and Landmark. This is One of the Projects reflecting H.H.Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum’s vision and his Perspective towards Dubai’s Future.
The project aims to be a world class sustainable built visitor attraction engaging all range of audience about the values of wetlands in a fun and entertaining way:
- A commitment of protecting Ras Al-Khor sanctuary for wildlife.
- A focus for ecological and wetland-related research.
- A visitor center containing multifunction activities related to local Environment.
- A resource center for supporting formal and non formal education plans related to schools, colleges, and public sector.
- A retreat for outdoor recreation and nature enthusiasts.
- A meeting facility for local communities in Dubai, UAE, and may extend to include GCC and overseas interests.
The Project is located at a unique part of land overlooking to Ras Al-Khor Sanctuary and it is really very close to a spectacular view contains Local and Immigrant Birds within a beautiful trees of Mangrove.